The User Support Services team is excited to announce six new employees for the Enterprise Device Management (EDM) team! Michelle Brown leads this newly-formed group.
The EDM administrators, who will be responsible for systems administration of enterprise devices, are:
- Shane Martins, previously with SAIT;
- Jason Shirley, previously with College of Design;
- Ryan Stasel, previously with School of Journalism and Communication; and
- Michael Suskin, previously with Lundquist College of Business.
The EDM team will also manage campus computer labs. The EDM Computer Lab team is comprised of:
- Peter Verrey, previously with UO Libraries, lead as the Lab Manager;
- Ben Heiken, previously with Information Services, will be a lab administrator reporting to Peter.
The searches for the Knowledge Manager position and two USS manager positions continue.
For a more complete picture of the User Support Services organizational structure, see the USS organizational chart on this site.